* Luxury accommodation
* Full English Breakfast daily
* Complimentary early check-in and late departure, dependent on availability
* A bottle of South Africa's best sparkling wine on arrival.
* 5-course dinner in Azure restaurant on two of the three evenings
* A romantic rose petal turndown
* A flight of 9 wines per couple to enjoy with your dinner. (Fresh & Bubbly, Light & Fruity, Richly South African)
* Complimentary movies in the in-house cinema, carefully selected around the theme "9"
* A choice of one of the following spa treatments (per person) in the award-winning Sanctuary Spa: a full body exfoliation, a Moya euphoric milk bath or a 60 minute Swedish massage.
* Complimentary use of the Sanctuary Spa hot jet, cold plunge pools and flotation pools.
* Complimentary scheduled transfer service to Camps Bay and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront between 8 am and 8 pm
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Ngala, meaning “Lion” in Shangaan, offers incredible opportunities to see several prides of lion in the wild, freely roaming this spectacular game reserve. Ngala Private Game Reserve, South Africa is a sanctuary for... more >>
The most exclusive of the Serena Group's many safari venues, and a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, Kirawira Tented Camp offers the epitome of classic ‘Out of Africa' safari camp luxury. Styled to replicate... more >>
Western Cape, South Africa
At the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains only 270km from Cape Town, Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat is an ecological oasis within a roughly hewn and magical land. This spiritual retreat is a haven of... more >>
Mpumalanga, South Africa
As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst enormous trees on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of South Africa's 'big cat country.' A blend of European heritage and African boldness welcomes visitors... more >>