* Luxury accommodation
* Full English Breakfast daily
* Complimentary early check-in and late departure, dependent on availability
* A bottle of South Africa's best sparkling wine on arrival.
* 5-course dinner in Azure restaurant on two of the three evenings
* A romantic rose petal turndown
* A flight of 9 wines per couple to enjoy with your dinner. (Fresh & Bubbly, Light & Fruity, Richly South African)
* Complimentary movies in the in-house cinema, carefully selected around the theme "9"
* A choice of one of the following spa treatments (per person) in the award-winning Sanctuary Spa: a full body exfoliation, a Moya euphoric milk bath or a 60 minute Swedish massage.
* Complimentary use of the Sanctuary Spa hot jet, cold plunge pools and flotation pools.
* Complimentary scheduled transfer service to Camps Bay and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront between 8 am and 8 pm
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Orient-Express offers the best luxury safaris in Botswana. Stay... more >>
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Ngala, meaning “Lion” in Shangaan, offers incredible... more >>
Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic Of
The most exclusive of the Serena Group's many safari venues, and... more >>
Western Cape, South Africa
Escape to Bushmans Kloof and inhale the tranquility of this... more >>
Mpumalanga, South Africa
As the original Singita lodge, Ebony stands steadfast amongst... more >>