In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #18 spot is the Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal which s located in Cabo Velas, in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. Here are a few fun facts and features about this luxury hotel:
- The exotic 4-kilometer Playa Conchal beach owes its name to its unique sand, comprising millions of finely crushed seashells
- Awarded the Blue Flag eco-label for its cleanliness
- Aquatic activities enjoyed here include fishing, snorkeling, marine life observation, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving
- Local weather and water temperatures are enjoyable throughout the year, with sunlight lasting more than half the day in winter and spring months
- Offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates
Explore photos, availability, and rates at this stunning hotel here >>