In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Majestic Hotel and Spa Barcelona:
- Walking distance from Barcelona’s most exciting landmarks including Las Ramblas, the Plaza de Cataluna, the Gothic Quarter, and Gaudi’s major architectural works.
- Offers 276 rooms and 41 suits, all renovated and new in 2011.
- Rooms use the most up-to-date technology including a Satellite Newspaper kiosk to access 168 international newspapers.
- Offers Smart Roadster Convertible cars with GPS, and this service is free for one day for guests who reserve a suite.
- Business Center features 5 PCs with Windows XP, laser and ink-jet printers, photocopier, fax, scanner, shredder, and office supplies.
- Outdoor, rooftop pool offers guests incredible views of Barcelona.
- The Penthouse is the most exclusive and luxurious room option. It offers the most impressive panoramic view of the city, two private terraces, and 6 plasma screen televisions.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Majestic Hotel and Spa Barcelona.
The Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I offers a wide variety of... more >>
In the corner of the street Roger de Lluria with the Gran Via de... more >>
The standards of service and excellence of the Hotel Arts... more >>
In the heart of Barcelona since 1918, the Hotel Majestic is... more >>
With an unsurpassed location in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, the... more >>