In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Majestic Hotel and Spa Barcelona:
- Walking distance from Barcelona’s most exciting landmarks including Las Ramblas, the Plaza de Cataluna, the Gothic Quarter, and Gaudi’s major architectural works.
- Offers 276 rooms and 41 suits, all renovated and new in 2011.
- Rooms use the most up-to-date technology including a Satellite Newspaper kiosk to access 168 international newspapers.
- Offers Smart Roadster Convertible cars with GPS, and this service is free for one day for guests who reserve a suite.
- Business Center features 5 PCs with Windows XP, laser and ink-jet printers, photocopier, fax, scanner, shredder, and office supplies.
- Outdoor, rooftop pool offers guests incredible views of Barcelona.
- The Penthouse is the most exclusive and luxurious room option. It offers the most impressive panoramic view of the city, two private terraces, and 6 plasma screen televisions.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Majestic Hotel and Spa Barcelona.
Considered by the experts as one of the 35 best hotels in the... more >>
In the corner of the street Roger de Lluria with the Gran Via de... more >>
The standards of service and excellence of the Hotel Arts... more >>
In the heart of Barcelona since 1918, the Hotel Majestic is... more >>
With an unsurpassed location in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, the... more >>