Exactly 12 Hours from this moment (12 noon EST), The Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa in Las Vegas will host it's Grand Opening (and grand offers) in the master-planned community of Summerlin, Las Vegas. And the newest good news to hit this $925 million resort is the "CHERRY" night club operated by Rande Gerber and his brother Scott, founders of After Midnight Company (and of course family to Cindy Crawford).
CHERRY was designed with NYC's Rockwell Group, featuring art such as the 7-foot sculpture of red cherries from Takashi Murakami. The club encompasses 8,500-square-feet with an indoor nightclub and outdoor pool deck, electric red leather walls, translucent crimson glass doors and mirrored entranceway leaging to the oval shaped venue. Guests can find the club directly off the casino and pool where there are hanging domes and beaded chandelier.
Some of CHERRY's coolest/strangest/weirdest features include:
• Snakeskin tile mosaics in the bathrooms
• Glass, red hot, pouting lips from Holland for the "gentleman's" urinals
• VIP areas overlookign the dance floor with banquette seating, flat screen TVs and steel cocktail tables
• Pool deck seperate from the casino pool, with rotating sun beds and individual daybeds in private areas
• Eight large VIP cabanas with plasma TVs, stereos, refridgerators, fans and private bars adjacent to the pool
• Exclusive house DJs featuring eclectic mix of music, with occasional celebrity DJs (no woner they need the VIP sections)
• The most advanced lighting and sound system ever created for a club worldwide - which took more then a year to develop and months to program
Five Star Alliance still has rates available for the Red Rock Casino these next few months, including Deluxe Canyon Rooms with Red Rock Canyon Views and a Special Breakfast for 2 in the Feast Buffet for as little as $149.00 a night, double occupancy.
For Gentlemen Only: A Luxury Grooming Tradition Returns March 3, 2006
New Las Vegas Hotels: Red Rock Station December 19, 2005
George Clooney’s Las Ramblas, Las Vegas November 10, 2005
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a boutique Arizona resort property is nestled high on a mountain ridge above Scottsdale, Arizona offering breathtaking views of the Arizona Sonoran Desert and mountain vistas. The enchanting... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole lodging. Our attentive, courteous staff is ready to help you make the most of the luxurious amenities that await at the Lodge, including the acclaimed Wild Sage... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be. With striking design, personality plus, and a fabulous location in the heart of hip Yaletown in downtown Vancouver, the boutique hotel appeals to savvy travelers who... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is to step into a world of refinement where the work of artisans encompasses you, and unlocks the secrets of a long time past, a gentler time, when refinement and grace... more >>