Two is always better than one. The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Westchester
, winner of a coveted 2009 four-star award from the Mobil Travel Guide, is now offering a "Mini-Retreats" menu, which allows guests the opportunity to sample two signature treatments in the course of an hour. For busy bodies who still love variety, this is your day! The Mini-Retreats menu offers two of the following treatments for 25 minutes each (that equals 50 minutes, but we assume the unaccounted for 10 minutes is tipping time):
- A targeted massage focusing on neck and shoulders.
- A facial that cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates and massages the skin.
- A full-body salt scrub with extracts of sage, lavender and chamomile. Finished with a refreshing face and body spritz.
Soothe Foot Massage
- A foot- and ankle-focused massage with the invigorating properties of peppermint and tea tree oil.
Revitalize Hair & Scalp Massage
- A massage that stimulates the scalp and strengthens hair with an oil blend of vetiver, lavender, grapefruit and ylang ylang.
Repair Foot Relief
- Tired feet are energized as callouses are treated, buffed, and feet are immersed in paraffin.
The Mini-Retreats package also includes access to the Spa's relaxation lounge, steam room, sauna, salon and state-of-the-art Fitness Center and rooftop, indoor swimming pool. The Mini-Retreats package is priced at $100 plus gratuity.