1. It's greener than green. The hotel's design showcases advanced environmental technologies ensuring a carbon footprint of zero.
2. They'll bring you a steaming pot of French press coffee to your room (for a small additional fee).
3. A portion of your room rate is donated to the Napa Valley Land Trust.
4. Eco-friendly doesn't mean skimping on luxury. Rooms are equipped with In Fiore bath products, Coyuchi bed linens, and 40-inch Sony LCD HDTVs.
5. Included in your room rate? Internet, valet parking, and bicycles for touring the town of Yountville.
6. Vinotherapie massages at the spa. Rejuvenate your skin with the anti-aging properties of organic Chardonnay Grape Seed Oil.
7. A wine menu featuring lots of organic and biodynamic bottle selections.
8. A stunning architectural design created by skilled artisans.
9. Nifty hidden massage tables in your guest room...
10. 940 rooftop solar panels.
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a boutique Arizona resort property is nestled high on a mountain ridge above Scottsdale, Arizona offering breathtaking views of the Arizona Sonoran Desert and mountain vistas. The enchanting... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole lodging. Our attentive, courteous staff is ready to help you make the most of the luxurious amenities that await at the Lodge, including the acclaimed Wild Sage... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be. With striking design, personality plus, and a fabulous location in the heart of hip Yaletown in downtown Vancouver, the boutique hotel appeals to savvy travelers who... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is to step into a world of refinement where the work of artisans encompasses you, and unlocks the secrets of a long time past, a gentler time, when refinement and grace... more >>