1. It's greener than green. The hotel's design showcases advanced environmental technologies ensuring a carbon footprint of zero.
2. They'll bring you a steaming pot of French press coffee to your room (for a small additional fee).
3. A portion of your room rate is donated to the Napa Valley Land Trust.
4. Eco-friendly doesn't mean skimping on luxury. Rooms are equipped with In Fiore bath products, Coyuchi bed linens, and 40-inch Sony LCD HDTVs.
5. Included in your room rate? Internet, valet parking, and bicycles for touring the town of Yountville.
6. Vinotherapie massages at the spa. Rejuvenate your skin with the anti-aging properties of organic Chardonnay Grape Seed Oil.
7. A wine menu featuring lots of organic and biodynamic bottle selections.
8. A stunning architectural design created by skilled artisans.
9. Nifty hidden massage tables in your guest room...
10. 940 rooftop solar panels.
Tarrytown, United States
Situated on sprawling hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson... more >>
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a AAA Four Diamond boutique Arizona... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be.... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is... more >>