In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
In the #19 spot we have the Fullerton Hotel Singapore located in the heart of Singapore’s art and financial district.
Quick facts about the Fullerton Hotel Singapore:
- This luxury hotel was transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928.
- Located a 25-minute drive from Singapore Changi Airport, 12 minutes from the Singapore Cruise Centre, and 10 minutes from the Malayan Railway Station.
- Voted the best hotel in Asia in the Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2006.
- 400 spacious rooms that blend the old and new to provide luxurious accommodations suitable for business and leisure travelers.
- Nine furnished function rooms which can be customized to suit your requirements.
- 25-meter outdoor infinity pool overlooking the Singapore River.
- The presidential suite was formerly the card room of the elite Singapore Club. This 199 square meter suite is furnished with a baby grand piano and has a private elevator for discreet access, and the living and dining room extends out to a spectacular verandah.
- The 8 loft suites, all two-storey duplex suites, line the building and feature French doors leading out to a balcony with a view of the Marina Bay Waterfront.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
Bintan Island, Indonesia
Hike in a rainforest teeming with giant trees and lush life,... more >>
Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. Escape into a quiet... more >>
Set in luxuriant tropical gardens near the renowned Orchard Road... more >>
The Fairmont Singapore hotel is ideally situated at the... more >>
Raffles Hotel is one of Singapore's most graceful landmarks. ... more >>