The Top 20 Hotels in 2011: #14 One and Only Maldives at Reethi Rah
In the #14 spot we have the One and Only Maldives at Reethi Rah, the perfect tropical beach resort.
Quick facts about the One and Only Maldives:
- An all-villa property, the personalized experience offered in the 130 villas rivals any other in the world. Exclusive privacy is at a premium in a world where your blackberry is always on, but the One and Only Maldives transports you to another world where it's just you and the sand between your toes.
- Their KidsOnly program is free for children ages 2-11, offering age-appropriate activities for the younger world traveler. On top of that, babysitting is available for children under two 24 hours a day.
- The One and Only Spa offers ice fountains to vitalize your body by contrasting with the warmth of the tropical waters as well as their crystal steam rooms.
- All guests arrive on property after a 75 minute journey from Male International Airport aboard a 55-foot luxury yacht.
- Three restaurants and a bar on-site with diverse offerings: Reethi Restaurant, Tapasake, Fanditha, and Rah Bar.
- View the floor plans for the Beach Villas (135 m2 including verandah), Water Villas (149 m2 including verandah), and Grand Beach Villa with 1 bedroom and pool (260 m2 including veranda and pool area).
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the One and Only Maldives at Reethi Rah >>
Be sure to keep up with our countdown! In case you missed it, here are our previously featured hotels:
#18 – The Peninsula Chicago
#17 - The Tower Club at Lebua
#16 - Auberge du Soleil
#15 - The Mount Nelson Hotel
South Male Atoll, Maldives
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is an exclusive, private and... more >>
Republic Of Maldives, Maldives
Create a land and sea Maldives adventure -- whether on our... more >>
North Male Atoll, Maldives
Cast Away On A Secluded Coral Atoll In The Paradisiacal Maldives... more >>
Neeloafaru Magu, Maldives
With its two beautiful little island neighbours, Kanuhura is a... more >>
"Surrounded by the unspoiled natural beauty of the Maldives,... more >>