The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park offers all the elegance and charm of a private home in the heart of New York City. This award-winning luxury hotel in Midtown Manhattan features 259 lavishly-appointed guestrooms, including 47 suites, and The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge experience for guests seeking a heightened level of luxury and privacy. In addition to superlative service and intimate surroundings, The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge serves five delectable culinary offerings throughout the day.Discover The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park suites and guestrooms that feature the ambiance of a private home. In addition to exceptional Central Park hotel suites and guestrooms, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park features The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge for guests seeking a heightened level of luxury and privacy.
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
- 50 Central Park South
- New York, NY 10019
- United States
- Midtown Manhattan: Midtown Manhattan is an area of NYC roughly located betweeen 34th Street and 59th Street in Manhattan. Just a few of the neighborhoods that are also considered part of Midtown include Columbus Circle, Theater District, Murray Hill, Bryant Park, Times Square, Hells Kitchen, NoMad, Turtle Bay, Grand Central, etc
- Click here to see all the hotels in Midtown Manhattan >>
- Central Park South: The portion of 59th Street forming the southern boundary of Central Park from Columbus Circle at Eighth Avenue/Central Park West on the west to Grand Army Plaza at Fifth Avenue on the east is Central Park South.
- Click here to see all the hotels in Central Park South >>
Spend the day taking in all the vibrant culture, exclusive shopping and unique eateries that Manhattan has to offer, then return to the luxurious hospitality of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park South hotel. Close to the cultural and retail vanguard, the hotel offers a cosmopolitan experience with the ambiance of a private home on Central Park.
Directions to Hotel
* From Nj/lincoln Tunnel: Exit Lincoln Tunnel. Follow West 40th St Sign- Make Right On West 40th St. Left Onf Sixth Ave. Right On Central Park South. * From Eastside: Take East 57th St. To 6th Ave. Right On 6th Ave. Right On Central Park South/59th St.
Guest Review Highlights
- - Banquets & Meetings
- - Business Center
- - Meeting Space
- - Disabled Access
- - Executive Retreat
- - Fine Dining on Site
- - Fine Dining Nearby
- - Fitness Center
- - High Speed Internet
- - Child Programs
- - Pets Allowed
- - Spa Facility
- - Golf Driving Range
- - Golfing
- - Jogging & Running
- - Shopping
Conde Nast Traveler 2014 Gold List for Best Hotels in the United States
The Best Business Hotels in New York City
The best luxury business hotels in New York City all have a great location, world-class service and modern facilities in addition to their unique personalities. From our handpicked collection of luxury...
Top 50 Hotels Worldwide for 2016
Glamping in NYC with W Hotels
The W New York partnered with Laurel & Wolf to transform the...Read more >>
Remastered Queen Mary 2 Sets Sail From NYC
The remastered Cunard Queen Mary 2 is ready to set sail from New...Read more >>
Magical Experiences at the NoMad Hotel NYC
The Magician is a collaboration between the NoMad Hotel, in the...Read more >>