- Location & Map
- Highlights & Reviews
Gansevoort Park Avenue
Enter Gansevoort Park Avenue and leave the busy streets of midtown Manhattan behind. Downtown cool meets uptown classic in this beautifully designed new building with chic modern interiors and a three-story atrium lobby featuring herringbone granite floors, over-sized aubergine chandeliers and a fireplace. Spruce up at Cutler Salon. Treat yourself at Exhale Spa. Relax by the rooftop pool or in any of the 249 elegant rooms with lofty ceilings. Savor the views with a cocktail at Gotham's second Plunge Bar and Lounge. Sample one of our champagne cocktails in the elegant bar adjacent to the lobby. Share a table and Italian inspired fare at the 10,000 sq ft Ristorante Asellina.
Location & Map
- Gansevoort Park Avenue
- 420 Park Avenue South (at 29th Street)
- New York, NY 10016
- United States
- Midtown Manhattan: Midtown Manhattan is an area of NYC roughly located betweeen 34th Street and 59th Street in Manhattan. Just a few of the neighborhoods that are also considered part of Midtown include Columbus Circle, Theater District, Murray Hill, Bryant Park, Times Square, Hells Kitchen, NoMad, Turtle Bay, Grand Central, etc
- Click here to see all the hotels in Midtown Manhattan >>
- NoMad: NoMad, which is the area "NOrth of MADison Square Park", is a neighborhood centered around the Madison Square North Historic District in Manhattan. The neighborhood is bordered by East 25th Street to the south, East 29th Street to the north, Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas) to the west and Madison Avenue to the east. The surrounding neighborhoods are Chelsea to the west, Midtown South to the northwest, Murray Hill to the northeast, Rose Hill to the east, and the Flatiron District to the south.
- Click here to see all the hotels in NoMad >>
ansevoort Park Avenue NYC is ideally located in Manhattan's NoMad district, just steps away from Broadway shows in Times Square, beautiful urban gardens in Gramercy Park, fine dining around Madison Square Park and shopping in Union Square.
Highlights & Reviews
Banquets & Meetings
Gansevoort Park Avenue provides an array of breathtaking event spaces for all occasions, from an intimate meeting to an extravagant rooftop reception. Our rooftop features three levels of versatile event space, including options for indoor and outdoor events that can host up to 600 guests.
Fine Dining On Site
Named after the owner of an ancient Pompeian tavern operated by a "freewoman," Asellina encompasses the ultimate in traditional-meets-modern Italian cuisine.
Exhale Gym is a 24-hour fitness center featuring the latest Life Fitness cardio equipment, weight machines and free-weights to keep you balanced and tension-free. Personal training is available upon request.
Gansevoort Park Avenue is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel in New York City – voted the nation’s "Pet Friendliest Destination" by the readers of Animal Fair magazine. It offers pet amenities which include premium treats from the Barking Zoo, pet bed, mat with a monogram of your pet's name, small Fiji water, food + water bowls, a toy, and a collar tag that reads: "I am staying at Gansevoort Park Avenue."
Take in the views of the Empire State building twenty stories above the city. Relish your quiet time at the heated, indoor/outdoor rooftop pool featuring a collapsible garage door allowing passage between the interior and exterior elements.
Exhale Spa. With 20 locations coast to coast, exhale’s award-winning spa therapies and fitness classes inspire guests to revive, restore and transform. Guests revive with Core Fusion® and yoga classes and restore with a complete menu of spa therapies and services, which perfectly leverage ancient and new spa practices alike. Together these offerings allow for the perfect balance.
The residentially-appointed Gansevoort Loft measures 700 square feet and holds court with dramatic city views. The suite offers a private bedroom with one queen or king-size bed, separate living area, and five-fixture marble and tile bathroom with a deep soaking tub. The spacious living area features a pull-out sofa (based upon request and availability) and premium amenities include 400 thread count luxury Egyptian cotton linens, bathrobe and slippers; interactive 42-inch LCD flat screen plasma TVs in the bedroom and living area; a fully stocked bar; and Bowers and Wilkins Zepplin mini iPod docking station with iPod Touch.
Guest Review Highlights
Gansevoort Park Avenue
The TrustScore is the standard for reputation, summarizing verified reviews and comments from various sources.Learn more »
- - Banquets & Meetings
- Meeting Space
- Disabled Access
- Fine Dining On Site
- Fine Dining Nearby
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Pool Indoor
- Pool Outdoor
- Spa Facility