Humans aren't the only ones who can check-in at Coworth Park. The country house hotel on the borders of Windsor Great Park has just announced has enhanced its riding offerings with The Ultimate Horse Check-In, a prestigious check-in service designed for its equestrian guests. Coworth Park is frequently home to some of the world's most prized thoroughbreds who deserve the finest stable-to-stable amenities. It is the only hotel in the UK to offer polo run by Guards Polo Club and is the residence of choice for jockeys and owners from around the world visiting Ascot Racecourse.
Coworth Park's five-strong equestrian services team are all British Horse Society qualified, and facilities include an all-weather canter track and state of the art equestrian accommodation with rubber matting, social stalls, a covered barn and bathing bays. Equestrian at Coworth Park is home to immaculately bred, trained and presented horses for one-on-one or group lessons in basic riding, dressage, jumping, and pony camps for both children and adults.
The Coworth Park Ultimate Horse Check-in Includes:
• Assigned stable with a keepsake welcome card and personalized check-in. The equine's dietary and bedding preferences are taken into consideration.
• Horses get a welcome polo ball from nearby Guards Polo Club, which manages the estate's polo grounds.
• Arrival amenities such as a Himalayan Rock Salt Lick, home-grown carrots, and horse treats made by the hotel's pastry chef.
• Equine manicure consisting of a hoof oil moisturising treatment.
• Luxury post ride bubble bath in Coworth Park's hot and cold bay with natural equine aromatherapy wash.
• Relaxing aromatherapy oil muscle massage and rubdown by expert stable hands.
After all that pampering, good luck getting your horse to check-out!
View rates, details, and more images of Coworth Park >>
Hook, United Kingdom
Enjoy Georgian manor house elegance and ultra-modern comforts within acres of rolling countryside and heritage-listed gardens. Just an hour from central London, this intimate, historic retreat promises the Four Seasons touch with... more >>