If you're interested in doing a little stargazing this New Year's Eve, Vegas.com has compiled a list of the top ten star-studded New Year’s Eve festivities, in order to help visitors plan their celebrations for the end of 2011. Check out the highlights of the star-studded parties below, and make sure to check out the nearby five-star accommodations in Las Vegas to find a place to come back to once you're done partying in the New Year with some of the world's famous.
1. LAX Nightclub will feature hip-hop artist B.o.B.
2. Stevie Wonder will perform at The Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
3. The Bank will begin their celebrations with Grammy-winning artist, Bruno Mars.
4. The Second Annual Old School New Year’s Eve Party will be held at the Las Vegas Hilton. It begins at 9:30 p.m., in the ballroom, and will include music, dancing and a champagne toast.
5. LMFAO will perform at the ARIA nightlife venue, Haze Nightclub.
6. Visitors can attend the New Year’s Eve Bridge Bash at New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
7. Fergie will host the grand opening of 10AK Las Vegas, Mirage’s newest nightclub. The celebration starts at 9 p.m. and will feature the music of DJ Jesse Marco.
8. Chris Brown will be the entertainment at PURE Nightclub, inside Caesars Palace. Guests will also be able to go to the outdoor area to see the fireworks display over the Strip at midnight.
9. Holly Madison, PEEPSHOW starlet, will be the host at the Gallery Nightclub at Planet Hollywood Resort. Everything begins at 10 p.m.
10. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick will both be hosts at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens at Paris on New Year’s Eve.
Las Vegas, United States
Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. Steps from world-class gaming, entertainment and nightlife, Four Seasons invites you to recharge within an oasis of tranquillity. At the south end of the Strip, our non-gaming sanctuary... more >>
Henderson, United States
The Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa boasts an ideal location in Henderson, Nevada, just 20 miles from the Las Vegas Strip but worlds away from an ordinary Las Vegas experience. The Hilton Lake Las Vegas offers a thrilling... more >>
Las Vegas, United States
Mandalay Bay, situated at the south end of the Strip, is a marvelous desert oasis, offering elegance, energy and excitement in its restaurants, entertainment, and luxurious beach. Escape to the beautifully landscaped tropical... more >>