In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Tower Club at Lebua:
- This all-suite hotel has made the list of 101 best suites in the world by Elite Traveler for two consecutive years.
- Housed in one of Bangkok’s most impressive structures, the State Tower, providing guests with dramatic views of the beautiful city of Bangkok.
- Private balconies in each suite located from the 51st to the 59th floor.
- Each guest suite features a separate living area, Bvlgari bath amenities, feather soft beds, and Petrossian amenities in the mini bar.
- Other luxurious amenities include an open air swimming pool and Jacuzzi, a fitness center, a sauna, steam rooms, and massage rooms.
- The Tower Club comes with lounge access where you can enjoy Continental breakfast as well as endless alcoholic drinks and canapés throughout the day.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Tower Club at Lebua.
Be sure to keep up with our countdown! In case you missed it, here are our previously featured hotels:
Located on Wireless Road, a beautiful tree-lined avenue in the heart of Asia's favorite destination for culture and entertainment, Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel is ideally positioned in the city's shopping and... more >>
With lush gardens, river views and a signature spa, the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok offers guests the warmth of the Thai capital amid the serenity of a tropical retreat. The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, is a 5-star luxury hotel in... more >>