• English Breakfast each morning
• A Royal Champagne Afternoon Tea
• A lavish seven-course Royal Banquet Dinner prepared by the hotel's Executive Chef, Ryan Flynn
• Tickets to Kensington Palace
• Two way luxury car transfer from London Heathrow for foreign visitors
• Each couple will also receive a crafted commemorative plate or two mugs by Royal Worcester, made of the finest English bone china.
A range of optional extras will be available including midnight Royal Feasts, champagne sabrage with canapés, picnics in Hyde Park, access to the Royal Gallery and Royal Mews, and a deluxe luncheon hamper on the day of the royal wedding. Rates for the Royal Occasion package are priced from £2,418 for a Superior Queen room to £5,218 for a Master Suite excluding VAT, starting April 24, 2011.
London, United Kingdom
Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel is a discrete and quiet London hotel with friendly service and an exquisite location, between the National Gallery and Leicester Square. The 58 rooms at the Radisson Blu Edwardian... more >>
Thornbury, United Kingdom
Kings and queens have stayed here. Courtiers have flirted with ladies-in-waiting in the ancient yew-hedged gardens. Serving girls have chattered in the stone-flagged courtyard. Today, Thornbury Castle still resonates with history... more >>