In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #22 spot is Half Moon which is located within the Rose Hall vicinity in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Here are a few fun facts and features about this luxury hotel:
- Stretches across 400 lushly landscaped acres
- Features 33 stately four- to seven-bedroom villas, each with its own personal staff and pool
- 152 luxurious suites and 46 breathtaking rooms
- A championship, 72-par Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course, 18-hole putting green and 13-lit tennis courts
- Opportunities to take advantage of a full range of water sports and visit an exclusive natural Dolphin Lagoon
- Six gourmet restaurants and over half a dozen informal snack bars
- A world class spa and shopping village
- Children's activity centre, Hype Zone Teen Center, babysitting available
- 51 Swimming pools, including Olympic-size lap pool & swim-up pool bar.
- Offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates.
Explore photos, availability, and rates at Half Moon here >>