LUXURY HOTEL INSIDER
November 14, 2014
By: Five Star Alliance
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is an indulgent escape for adults seeking refuge from the rigors of the outside world. Here, within the resort's sprawling grounds, couples, friends, and individuals are welcome to partake in whatever their hearts desire. Attentive service at every turn assures each guest of a harmonious, hassle-free vacation filled with gourmet cuisine, expertly poured cocktails, and enough memories to last several lifetimes.
Book a stay at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall >>
January 10, 2013
By: Oksana Balytsky
We at Five Star Alliance work tirelessly to ensure we bring you the best luxury hotels selection and information regarding amenities, location, and highlights so you are confident that the hotel you choose will exceed your expectations and serve your needs. Sometimes, however, you are left with a few questions that go unanswered, and that’s why we’re here. Be sure to explore our new blog series ‘Your Questions Answered’ to find answers to real questions submitted to us by our clients regarding traveling with kids, pets, the best beach hotels, and much more.
Question: We’re planning a family vacation and would like to stay at the Half Moon Jamaica. We have a family of 5 in total, 2 adults and 3 kids ages 3, 9, and 11. What room types can accommodate all 5 of us?
Answer: The Half Moon Jamaica has 1 bedroom suite options that can accommodate a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, but for a family of 5 you would need to make a reservation for a 2 bedroom suite. There would be no additional charges for children under the age of 12. To view availability, rates, and to make your reservation, simply visit this website and enter your dates of travel. Please be sure to fill in the Special Request field stating ‘traveling with 3 kids age 3, 9, and 11’ so the hotel can properly prepare for your arrival. Please be advised that rates and availability are subject to change prior to making a reservation.
Share this article:
December 10, 2012
By: Oksana Balytsky
In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #22 spot is Half Moon which is located within the Rose Hall vicinity in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Here are a few fun facts and features about this luxury hotel:
- Stretches across 400 lushly landscaped acres
- Features 33 stately four- to seven-bedroom villas, each with its own personal staff and pool
- 152 luxurious suites and 46 breathtaking rooms
- A championship, 72-par Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course, 18-hole putting green and 13-lit tennis courts
- Opportunities to take advantage of a full range of water sports and visit an exclusive natural Dolphin Lagoon
- Six gourmet restaurants and over half a dozen informal snack bars
- A world class spa and shopping village
- Children's activity centre, Hype Zone Teen Center, babysitting available
- 51 Swimming pools, including Olympic-size lap pool & swim-up pool bar.
- Offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates.
Explore photos, availability, and rates at Half Moon here >>
January 9, 2012
By: Christopher Roney
The Round Hill Hotel and Villas has been playing host a panoply of stars lately, and this holiday period was so covered with them, we'd advise the use of shades for more than just the sun. If you were down there in your post-Christmas festivities, you would've been enjoying the company of honeymooning Paul McCartney along with his daughter Stella McCartney, Ewan McGregor and wife, and if that weren't enough, the entire Ralph Lauren crew decided to come along for the ride. So next time you're there, don't be surprised if you can't walk five feet without having to play it cool.
And it's no wonder. The Round Hill has always been one of, if not the top, resorts in Jamaica and the whole of the Caribbean. Situated on Montego Bay, the cashmere sweater of luxury hotels is both soft and inviting and not showy in the least. The 18th century great house turned luxury resort is one of the most low-key in our collection, and that's exactly as it should be. If you're interested in the all-inclusive programs offered by the resort, simply make sure to mention the All-Inclusive Platinum Plan to it added into your room rates. As you're looking to shake off the winter snow and head to warmer climes, the Round Hill Hotel and Villas is definitely one to check out.
December 26, 2011
By: Oksana Balytsky
In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Half Moon:
- Stretches across 400 landscaped acres, with 33 incredible 4 to 7 bedroom villas, each with its own personal staff and pool.
- 152 luxurious suites and 46 breathtaking rooms.
- Offers a 72-par golf course, 18-hole putting green, 13 lit tennis courts, a full range of water sports, and a natural Dolphin lagoon.
- Offers both all-inclusive and room only rates.
- Over 26,000 square feet of meeting space with state of the art audio/visual equipment and internet access.
- 51 swimming pools, including an Olympic size lap pool and swim-up pool bar.
- Children activity center, Hype Zone teen center, and babysitting services available.
- Recipient of the 2009 Virtuoso Best Family Program Award.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Half Moon, a RockResort.