The Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne is offering guests a unique way to experience Lake Geneva this summer. Hop aboard La Suisse, an 100-year-old steamboat that's been plying the lake's idyllic waters since 1910, for an unforgettable sunset sail. Renovated to modern standards, the boat affords splendid views of Lausanne's vineyards and mountains. (What a setting!) While staying at the illustrious palace, make sure to dine at Anne-Sophie Pic's talked-about restaurant (and hit the Cinq Mondes spa). Book the "Sunset Cruise" package at the Beau-Rivage Palace, and you'll enjoy:
* Two nights' accommodation in a superior or deluxe room with a view of Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps, or a comfort room with a garden view
* Glass of champagne upon arrival
* Daily full buffet breakfast or in-room continental breakfast
* Complimentary in-room flowers and fruit basket upon arrival
* Dinner cruise aboard La Suisse steamboat
* Complimentary access to the hotel's Cinq Mondes Spa, the fitness center and tennis courts
Based on double occupancy, the offer is priced from CHF590 (approx. US$735) per person, and is available through August 27, 2011.