We at Five Star Alliance work tirelessly to ensure we bring you the best luxury hotels selection and information regarding amenities, location, and highlights so you are confident that the hotel you choose will exceed your expectations and serve your needs. Sometimes, however, you are left with a few questions that go unanswered, and that’s why we’re here. Be sure to explore our blog series Your Questions Answered to find answers to real questions submitted to us by our clients regarding traveling with kids, pets, the best beach hotels, and much more.
QUESTION: What is the pet policy for La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, CA?
ANSWER: From the moment you enter through the gates of the Omni La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, you are embraced by the picturesque beauty and leisurely charm of the coastal California lifestyle. Here within this quaint village setting, you'll discover an idyllic Southern California getaway. Nestled among 400 lush garden acres near the beach in Carlsbad, CA – but miles away from the pressures of the world – this delightful coastal California hotel is a haven of rejuvenation, comfort and escape where you can do it all or, if preferred, nothing at all.
While away the afternoon beneath the glow of warm Southern California sunshine in the spa courtyard. Steal a moment of quiet solitude curled up on a hammock in a garden alcove. Share a dance with that special someone underneath a moonlit spotlight. Walk in the footsteps of legends as you welcome the challenge of two championship golf courses. Create a lasting memory with your children as you navigate the waters of Splash Landing. Even excite and tantalize your palate with an abundance of culinary delights. Whatever it is that you desire, it can all be found in one place – Omni La Costa Resort & Spa.
PET POLICY- Your dog is welcome at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa with the following conditions:
• You will be charged a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
• Your dog may not exceed 25 lbs.
• Omni La Costa will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals, or other unusual animals on property. Omni La Costa shall make the final determination of whether a specific dog will be permitted.
• If your dog barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
• Omni La Costa also reserves the right to require you to remove your dog and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni La Costa shall be final.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. If an accident does occur, please call Housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
• Guests bringing a dog will be required to sign an "Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form" upon arrival.
Note: Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
Book a stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa >>
All rates are based on double occupancy and extra person charges may apply. Please be advised that the rates, availability, as well as any extra person charges are subject to change depending on the hotel’s policies.