In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #26 spot is the One and Only Ocean Club which is located 185 miles southeast of Miami on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Here are a few fun facts about this luxury hotel:
- Features residential-style villas ideal for families.
- Opportunities to take advantage of diving, snorkeling, sailing, skiing, windsurfing, and just relaxing along the shoreline of a pristine beach.
- The Mandara Spa features eight Balinese-style private treatment villas with open-air gardens.
- Complimentary one-hour yoga classes are offered daily on the beach deck.
- Six Har-Tru tennis courts, complimentary bicycles, and an 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course.
- All accommodations feature a private balcony or terrace, central air conditioning, indoor and outdoor ceiling fans, DVD and CD players, satellite television, Internet access, service bars, marble appointed bathrooms with double sinks, and safes.
- Beachfront suites with parlors and doors that open to the water are the most recommended room types.
Explore photos, availability, and rates at the One and Only Ocean Club here >>