Cour Du Corbeau became a hotel in 1528, when it went under the name Zum Rappen. "The Court Yard of the Crow" is a rare architectural example of a building originally designed as a hotel. Run for more than three centuries as such, it was closed only in 1854. In the interim betwen then and its renovation in 2009, the structure housed a glass factory, a furnishing manufacturer, and housing for workers.
View rates, details, and more images of Cour Du Corbeau >>
The 19th century Chateau nestles in mature gardens in a four-hectare wooded park round which the river meanders. It allies traditional alsatian architecture: half-timbering, sand stone, flowered balconies, and terraces at the... more >>
Situated at the crossroads of Europe, the recently renovated Sofitel Strasbourg Grand Ile is located in the heart of the city, in the midst of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located between the River Ill and the Canal du... more >>