Did You Know? Pavillon de la Reine
Established in the Place des Vosges, in the heart of Le Marais, one of the most famous and historic districts of Paris, the Pavillon de la Reine perpetuates an elegant atmosphere combined with discreet luxury to attract the most stylish globetrotters in the world in their quest for a quiet and discreet place to relax.
Inaugurated in 1612 under the name of Place Royale, the Place des Vosges was built on Henri IV’s initiative, who died before it was completed. It quickly became popular with with the likes of Mme de Sevigne, Racine, La Fontaine, and Moliere. The hotel, slightly set back from the famous Place, was named after Anne of Austria, who once stayed in the hotel.
View rates, details, and more images of Pavillon de la Reine >>
Share this article:
L'hotel has counted quite a few legendary celebrity among its... more >>
Three centuries after the foundation of the Saint-Denis college... more >>
Located on Avenue George V, at the heart of Parisian elegance,... more >>
Four Seasons Hotel George V is where glamour and romanticism... more >>
A member Of "The Leading Hotels Of The World," the Hotel... more >>