In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Hotel Le St. James:
- This historic building is ideally situated in lively Old Montreal with easy access to shopping areas, restaurants, and the financial center.
- Located less than a mile from Central Station and just 12 miles from Dorval International Airport.
- Each room and suite has its own character and personal charm.
- The hotel’s restaurant, XO Le, is Montreal’s highest rated restaurant in 2009 by the Gazette.
- Le Spa, the hotels luxurious spa served as the Merchant’s Bank vault in the late 1800s.
- Pet friendly, allowing pets less than 30 lbs.
- Mobil Travel’s highest rated property in Quebec since 2003.
- The hotel’s original architecture dates back to 1870, with design features that have remained intact over the centuries.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Hotel Le St. James.
Note: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth has closed its doors to undergo a $140 million transformation project. The hotel will reopen in June 2017. At the center of Montreal's vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city's... more >>