In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
Quick facts about the Peninsula Hong Kong:
- One of the finest hotels in the world, the Peninsula Hong Kong offers a blend of Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of timeless elegance.
- Offers the most spacious hotel rooms and suites in Hong Kong.
- The hotel’s fleet of Rolls-Royce limos and its helicopter shuttle service from the hotel’s rooftop helipad offer guests luxurious transportation options to and from the airport as well as around Hong Kong.
- The Peninsula Spa has a state-of-the-art Health Club, beautiful Roman-style pool, and a professional beauty and hair salon. The swimming pool opens onto the sun terrace, providing guests with a breathtaking view of Victoria Harbor.
- Offers family suites and complimentary child bedding.
- Luxurious meeting space for 192 people seated banquet style or 300 people standing reception style is available upon request.
- The Peninsula’s restaurants and bars are among the most exclusive and most elegant in Hong Kong.
View photos, learn more about the hotel, and check availability at the Peninsula Hong Kong.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
With its impressive location in the heart of the fashion and business district overlooking Victoria Harbour, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is regarded as an icon. The winner of a stream of awards, echoes of a glamorous past... more >>
Kowloon Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Dominating the city skyline at 490 meters high, a new iconic landmark emerges. The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong makes a magnificent return to the city with the world's tallest hotel. Soaring from the 102nd floor to the 118th floor,... more >>