In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #24 spot is the Viceroy Bali which is located only 5 minutes outside of the heartland of Bali. Here are a few fun facts about this luxury hotel:
- 25 luxurious villas in the highlands of Ubud.
- All the villas are luxurious with private pools and spectacular views over Petanu River gorge and tropical forests.
- The decor of each villa is sumptuous, all have marble floors, luxurious furnishings, top quality beds with fine thread count linen, spacious marble bathroom with separate shower, bath, twin vanities, all have air conditioning, ceiling fans, 42' LCD satellite television, DVD player, espresso coffee machine and more.
- CasCades is a fine dining restaurant overlooking the spectacular vista of the Valley with its award winning French Cuisine and extensive wine cellar.
- Balanced on the hill slope overlooking the spectacular Petanu River Gorge with its unrivalled views, The Lembah Spa offers treatments developed by Swiss professionals to combine the best of the West, with Balinese natural treatments.
Explore photos, availability, and rates at the Viceroy Bali here >>
Be sure to enter our Romantic Getaway sweepstakes to be entered to win a roundtrip flight for 2 as well as a 5 night stay at this property! Visit our Facebook page to enter!
Share this article:
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Welcome to The Laguna Resort and Spa in Bali, a haven of relaxed luxury catering to the world's most discerning travelers. Nestled among the majestic Nusa Dua peninsula on Bali's most beautiful beach, this luxury boutique resort... more >>
Four Seasons Resort Bali is located on the southern tip of the island of Bali on the northeast slopes of Bukit peninsula. The resort's luxurious villas are built into a gently terraced hillside named Bukit Permai literally... more >>