In the final days of 2011, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 20 Luxury Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, as decided by our guests.
In the #20 Spot we have The St. Regis Aspen Resort located at the base of Aspen Mountain.
Quick Facts about the St. Regis Resort in Aspen:
- The resort is finishing a $40 million dollar renovation leading up to the 2012 ski season, featuring 20 remodled rooms, renovated meeting and restaurant space, new library, and resurfaced pool, hot tubs, and pool deck amongst other updates.
- Located at the base of Aspen Mountain between the gondola and lift 1A, the resort is convenient to Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass ski areas.
- 179 guestrooms and suites, including two 2,000-square-foot presidential suites.
- Dog friendly rooms available and includes in-room pet beds, dog walking service and more.
- The Resort offers the St. Regis Signature Butler Service which includes packing and unpacking, laundry service, shoe shines, and many other personal assistant services available 24-hours a day.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with sundeck and three heated outdoor spas.
- A luxurious 15,000-square-foot resort spa with 15 treatment rooms. Remède offers a complete treatment menu in addition to customized facials and massages. Remède Spa at St. Regis Aspen is the flagship spa of a new global spa brand.
- Rated a United States Leading Ski Resort by World Travel Award.
View photos, read more, and check availability at the St. Regis Resort Aspen >>
Snowmass Village, United States
At Viceroy Snowmass, mountain adventure glows with modern spirit as Viceroy Hotels and Resorts debuts its first mountain resort in one of the world's finest ski destinations. Only minutes from downtown Aspen, in the heart of... more >>