* Two nights accommodation in a beautifully appointed bedroom or suite
* Full English Breakfast daily
* Champagne Afternoon Tea
* Two tickets to your choice of one of the Royal Collection's Palaces and Residences' combined visits:
1) Live Like Royalty - The Queen's Gallery and Royal Mews. The Queen’s Gallery - a dedicated space showcasing a wide range collection of art and treasures help in trust by The Queen for the Nation. The Royal Mews – one of the world’s finest working stables. It houses the horse drawn carriages and motor vehicles used for state occasions, including the gold coach last used during the Queen’s Golden Jubilee in 2002
2) The Royal Day Out -The State Rooms, the Royal Mews and The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace. The State Rooms, the heart of the working palace, lavishly furnished with some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection - paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto; sculpture by Canova; exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain; and some of the finest English and French furniture. Visitors also have access to Royal Fabergé, revealing how the world’s finest collection of work by the great Russian goldsmith and jeweller has been created by successive generations of the British Royal Family.
The Royal Day Out is available from 23 July to 3 October 2011
Prices start from £187.00 per night for the Live Like Royalty offer and £200.00 for The Royal Day Out offer per night (excl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Superior Double room for two nights. This package is offered subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that tickets are not available on Sundays.
London, United Kingdom
Radisson Blu Edwardian Leicester Square Hotel is a discrete and... more >>
Thornbury, United Kingdom
Kings and queens have stayed here. Courtiers have flirted with... more >>
Bondgate Within Alnwick, United Kingdom
Set in the heart of the historic market town of Alnwick and only... more >>
L'hotel has counted quite a few legendary celebrity among its... more >>
At the Hotel Lungarno, the view of the river and over the city... more >>