* Rates starting at $329
* Deluxe accommodations
* Receive a reusable Hotel Palomar Philadelphia shopping bag
* A special "green" eggs and ham breakfast for two, made with local, organic ingredients in Square 1682, a LEED-certified, chef-driven Kimpton restaurant, located adjacent to the hotel.
In addition, guests can choose from the following:
* Green Can Be Gorgeous: Sustainable spa products will be waiting in your room, including an organic candle, organic massage oils, and organic bath salts.
* Low Carb(on): Enjoy a healthy, farm-to-table boxed lunch made from locally sourced, fresh ingredients by hotel Executive Chef Guillermo Tellez. Or savor a farm-fresh brunch for two in Square 1682.
* Peace of Mind Massage: Relax with an Earth-friendly, in-room temple massage using organic peppermint oil, followed by a Swedish massage with organic lavender oil.
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a boutique Arizona resort property is nestled high on a mountain ridge above Scottsdale, Arizona offering breathtaking views of the Arizona Sonoran Desert and mountain vistas. The enchanting... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole lodging. Our attentive, courteous staff is ready to help you make the most of the luxurious amenities that await at the Lodge, including the acclaimed Wild Sage... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be. With striking design, personality plus, and a fabulous location in the heart of hip Yaletown in downtown Vancouver, the boutique hotel appeals to savvy travelers who... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is to step into a world of refinement where the work of artisans encompasses you, and unlocks the secrets of a long time past, a gentler time, when refinement and grace... more >>