Eat, Pray, Love All in One Place at Miraval Resort, Tucson
* An experience guide, Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen upon arrival.
* Luxurious, casita-style accommodations.
* All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages.
* Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including use of the Spa, fitness center, golf courses and tennis facilities.
* Unlimited participation (if you choose) in a vast array of Clue-InTM self-discovery and growth activities, including all fitness and yoga classes; lectures by Miraval Specialists; the Miraval Equine Experience; Chef cooking demonstrations; outdoor adventure and challenge programs.
* PLUS, the package includes these additional private services:
* Cooking with the Chef: “A Night in Italy” with Executive Chef Chad Leuthje and Executive Sous Chef Justin Cline. Delight in the gourmet cuisine of Miraval as the chefs create an authentic Italian dinner with wine pairings from some of the most surprising Italian vineyards. Be part of the VIP list in this exclusive Cooking with the Chef Miraval private dining series.
* Abhyanga Spa Service: Like being whisked off on an adventure in India, immerse yourself in the warmth of Miraval’s signature Abhyanga-inspired ancient healing massage.
* Private Yoga & Meditation Session: Miraval, long known for leading-edge yoga, brings mindfulness back in focus to assist in balance and grounding for package participants with an individual Yoga/Meditation private consultation.
Tarrytown, United States
Situated on sprawling hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson... more >>
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a boutique Arizona resort property... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be.... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is... more >>