* Rates starting at $329
* Deluxe accommodations
* Receive a reusable Hotel Palomar Philadelphia shopping bag
* A special "green" eggs and ham breakfast for two, made with local, organic ingredients in Square 1682, a LEED-certified, chef-driven Kimpton restaurant, located adjacent to the hotel.
In addition, guests can choose from the following:
* Green Can Be Gorgeous: Sustainable spa products will be waiting in your room, including an organic candle, organic massage oils, and organic bath salts.
* Low Carb(on): Enjoy a healthy, farm-to-table boxed lunch made from locally sourced, fresh ingredients by hotel Executive Chef Guillermo Tellez. Or savor a farm-fresh brunch for two in Square 1682.
* Peace of Mind Massage: Relax with an Earth-friendly, in-room temple massage using organic peppermint oil, followed by a Swedish massage with organic lavender oil.
Tarrytown, United States
Situated on sprawling hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson... more >>
Fountain Hills, United States
CopperWynd Resort and Club, a AAA Four Diamond boutique Arizona... more >>
Jackson, United States
The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa offers the finest in Jackson Hole... more >>
More than somewhere to stay, OPUS Vancouver is somewhere to be.... more >>
Charleston, United States
Welcome to the Wentworth Mansion. To step through the doors is... more >>