November 22, 2015
By: Five Star Alliance
Banyan Tree Bangkok, a luxury hotel, offers a sanctuary for your senses with elegantly appointed rooms, classic service blended with native hospitality, and integrated spa offerings. Shimmering beneath the sky with an outdoor deck on the 21st floor, the pool is fringed by green plants to create the sensation of swimming within the tropics. A juice bar provides refreshment for the parched. The pool is open from 6am to 9pm daily.
Book a stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok>>
November 21, 2015
By: Five Star Alliance
Comfortably casual, the Beach Pool Bar at Banyan Tree Bintan offers a diverse menu of pleasing dishes, including freshly squeezed juices, light snacks, healthy salads, and sandwiches. Bite into a tender morsel of Sate Campur, a traditional dish of Indonesian grilled meat skewers of chicken, beef and lamb and served with a rich peanut gravy and cucumber.
Dine at Banyan Tree Bintan>>
Designed as a resort within a resort, the Diwa Club at Alila Diwa Goa boasts its own lap pool with an open air Jacuzzi and private all-day dining Bistro. The spa facilities also include an infinity pool, yoga studio offering a range of exercise, yoga and meditation sessions, a fitness centre and a salon.
Book a stay at Alila Diwa Goa >>
The Siam Elephant Bar & Restaurant at Siam Bayshore serves authentic Thai cuisine and cocktails in an open-air terrace overlooking Pattaya Bay. Located right next door to bustling Walking Street, the restaurant is the ideal spot to sit back, relax and watch the world pass by. The expert chefs are renowned for their fiery curries, regional specialties, and hearty favorites, like Phad Thai Som Tum and Tom Yum Goong.
Book a stay at Siam Bayshore
Anyone paying a visit to the Conch Republic should check into Pier House Resort and Spa. Nearly all the most popular attractions in the Florida Keys are just a short sunny stroll from this waterfront hotel.
Here's just a few ideas of what to see and do in Key West
- Earnest Hemingway House. See where the famed author wrote some of his greatest stories, home today to over 40 cats, many 6-toed descendents of Papa's own Snowball.
- Sloppy Joe's Key West. The rich history of this bar traces back to the day after Prohibition ended - and before - as the original owner ran speakeasies across town.
- Fort Jefferson and Dry Tortugas National Park: Secluded in the scenic Dry Tortugas, a group of islands off the coast of Key West, this historic fort is the largest brick structure in the Americas.
- Hog's Breath Saloon. Known for its rich live music scene every day and night, Hog's Breath Saloon has a devoted following of "Hog Heads" across the globe.
- Key West Aquarium. Both a piece of history and modern hands-on facility, Key West Aquarium was one of the first in Florida when it was built in the 1930s.
- Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square. Join all of Key West for the daily Sunset Celebration, as Mallory Square fills with performers, musicians and magicians, 2 hours before sundown.
- Fort Zachary Taylor. A 54-acre recreational Florida State Park and home to Fort Taylor, this picturesque part of Key West beckons sightseers, cyclists, and snorkelers.
- Harry S. Truman Little White House. President Truman spent 175 winter days of his presidency here, inspired by the sprawling estate, pristine architecture, and the Florida sun.
- Red Barn Theatre. Dating back to 1829, this historic building was originally a carriage house, until local players turned it into an intimate 88-seat theater.
- Danger Charters Keywest. With the best-rated Sunset Sail in the state for 3 years running, Danger Charters is also famous for its impressive “Skipjack” replica Schooners.
- Sunset Watersports Florida. The oldest and largest tour group in Key West, Sunset Watersports offers regular discounts on parasailing, snorkeling, and a "Do-it-All" package.
Book your stay at Pier House Resort and Spa >>
Suites at Belmond El Encanto feature a large separate living room with beautiful French doors, which lead into a grand private bedroom. Choose between a warming open-hearth fireplace or a patio with stunning garden or ocean views.
Book a stay at Belmond El Encanto >>
Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva offers a swimming pool with panoramic views of Lake Geneva and the Vevey region.
Book a stay at Le Mirador Kempinski Lake Geneva >>
London Luxury Hotel's bars have stepped up their game. The proof is in the latest rankings from Drinks International’s annual competition, The World's 50 Best Bars, which were released last week. Artesian (pictured left) at The Langham London has captured the top spot for the fourth year running. The chic and glamorous bar specializes in stirring and shaking up classic cocktails and creating innovative cocktails. American Bar at The Savoy London took 5th place, and the hotel's Beaufort Bar was 27th. The London luxury hotel The Connaught's bar took 9th. Rounding out the Londonhotel bars represented on the list is Dandelyan, found at Mondrian London.
Other luxury hotels that had winners on the list are NYC's The Nomad Hotel, whose Elephant Bar was 24th. Lobster Bar at Island Shangri-La Hong Kong came in 18th, and The Regent Singapore's Manhattan Bar was 25th.
Cheers to all the winners!
A masterpiece of modern cuisine, Baccarat Hotel’s Chevalier is poised to change the face of New York’s dining scene. Named after one of Baccarat's most beloved creative directors, Chevalier highlights the talents of Michelin-starred Executive Chef Shea Gallante and celebrated interior designer Stephen Sills. Accessed through its own street-level entrance, Chevalier will enchant hotel guests, residents, and locals with a sophisticated dining experience offering Brasserie de Luxe in a contemporary French setting. For a truly remarkable evening, take a seat at the 14-person Chef’s Table, La Cour.
Book a table at Baccarat Hotel New York >>
The Wynn Las Vegas’ outdoor dining options include a cafe out on the patio to enjoy or a restaurant that overlooks their world class golf course.
Book a stay at Wynn Las Vegas >>