LUXURY HOTEL INSIDER
The Luxury Hotel Insider
: Exclusive luxury hotel deals, features and special rates from the luxury hotel experts at Five Star Alliance.
Named one of Tripbase's Best Luxury Travel Blogs for 2011
, below are Five Star Alliance's newest articles featuring exclusive information on luxury hotels worldwide including special offers and deals at the world's best hotels.
With immaculate, powder-soft sand and warm azure waters in a tranquil, palm-lined cove, the
unique and exclusive Reserva Conchal Club and Spa offers unsurpassed luxury in a wonderfully
relaxing setting along Playa Conchal. For guests interested in soaking up the Costa Rican sun,
a contemporary swimming pavilion – encompassing a 200-square-foot pool – connects the restaurant
and spa section of the Club.
Book a stay at Reserva Conchal >>
Punta Islita Hotel's Private Villas offer private plunge pools.
View rates, details, and more images of Punta Islita Hotel >>
Punta Islita is a eco-resort located along the sunny Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. Nicoya is one of the five regions in the world where healthy longevity is most common.
View rates, details, and more images of Punta Islita>>
Share this article:
In the last month of 2012, Five Star Alliance is counting down the Top 30 Luxury Hotels and Resorts worldwide, as decided by you, our luxury travelers! Be sure to check in with us daily to keep up with our countdown and explore a few of the absolute best and most luxurious hotels in the world for your future travels!
Coming in the #18 spot is the Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal which s located in Cabo Velas, in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. Here are a few fun facts and features about this luxury hotel:
- The exotic 4-kilometer Playa Conchal beach owes its name to its unique sand, comprising millions of finely crushed seashells
- Awarded the Blue Flag eco-label for its cleanliness
- Aquatic activities enjoyed here include fishing, snorkeling, marine life observation, deep-sea fishing, and scuba diving
- Local weather and water temperatures are enjoyable throughout the year, with sunlight lasting more than half the day in winter and spring months
- Offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates
Explore photos, availability, and rates at this stunning hotel here >>