June 22, 2014
By: Five Star Alliance
Cour Du Corbeau became a hotel in 1528, when it went under the name Zum Rappen. "The Court Yard of the Crow" is a rare architectural example of a building originally designed as a hotel. Run for more than three centuries as such, it was closed only in 1854. In the interim betwen then and its renovation in 2009, the structure housed a glass factory, a furnishing manufacturer, and housing for workers.
View rates, details, and more images of Cour Du Corbeau >>