1. Nolinski Paris - steps away from the Palais Royal Gardens, this boutique hotel opened earlier this year. Set in a Haussmanian Building, the pet-friendly hotel has a spa and brasserie. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests receive a welcome pastry or appetizer, and a smartphone to use during the stay with unlimited international phone calls and internet.
2. Victoria Palace Hotel - set in the 6th arrondissement, steps away from Rue de Rennes, this historic hotel has been a Paris landmark since 1913, the hotel offers understated Left Bank luxury, upscale amenities, and a centralized location with easy access to public transportation. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests making reservations with Five Star Alliance receive complimentary full breakfast for two, 40 Euro bar credit per room, and welcome chocolates.
3. Hotel du Louvre - overlooking the famous Louvre Museum, this historic property was built in 1855. There's the reknowned Brasserie du Louvre on-site, and the Bar offers Napoleon III style with jazz evenings. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests that book with Five Star Alliance receive a complimentary welcome cocktail.
4. La Tremoille - nestled along a quiet street in the heart of the Golden Triangle, combines a Haussman-era building with contemporary styling, for a modern retreat close to the Champs-Elysees, Georges V Avenue, and Montaigne Avenue. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests that book with Five Star Alliance receive a complimentary box of Laduree Macaroons.
5. Hotel Pont Royal - in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, close to Cafe de Flore and the Musee d'Orsay, the hotel offers original painintgs by Beaux Arts students, Parisian views, and L' Atelier de Joel Robuchon with new French cuisine. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests making reservations with Five Star Alliance receive daily buffet breakfast for two, WiFi and on-demand video, plus a 30 Euro beverage credit.