Tranformed into a chic boutique hotel in 2012, the property offers guests a modern Art Deco setting with an exclusive location steps away from Hyde Park, Green Park, and Buckingham Palace. Guest rooms combine vintage influences with contemporary styling, including tufted headboards, crown molding, sleek wood furniture, and elegant Art Deco-inspired artwork. Carrara marble bathrooms have walk-in showers, TVs recessed into the mirrors, and exclusive Hermès Eau d’Orange Verte toiletries. Luxurious amenities and modern conveniences include integrated room controls, 24-hour butler service, and Samsung tablets. Plus, the hotel's team is known for it's impeccable knowledge and unparalleled discretion. Continue reading below the photo for our favorite experiences.
Here are five things we love about The Wellesley:
1. Complimentary Rolls-Royce drop-off service within 1.5 miles of the hotel. What better way to start a shopping trip at Harrods, Fortnum & Mason, or Harvey Nichols?
2. The Running Butler. Available during the summer months upon request, the Running Butler tends to runners' every need including waiting with refreshments, homemade protein snacks, or drawing post-run aromatic bubble baths.
3. Live at The Wellesley jazz nights. A unique Knightbridge opportunity to enjoy live Jazz in an Art Deco setting while dining on fine Italian cuisine.
4. The Private Cigar Terrace. Offering inviting leather chairs within a heated outdoor terrace, the hotel offers an extensive cigar collection to please aficionados and novices alike, plus an on-site humidor specialist to guide guests through the process.
5. Magical Christmas Memories. These packages provide guests with special amenities such as Christmas stockings and a full English breakfast. Plus, the hotel offers opulent holiday decor, and a prime location close to Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland, as well as the city's finest boutiques and department stores.
Did we mention that the hotel offers a yacht experience with the same bespoke setting? MY The Wellesley is available for private charters in the Mediterranean during the summer months, and in the Caribbean during the winter. Built in the Netherlands by Oceanco, the yacht's interiors were designed by Dennis Irvine Studios, and feature the 1920s glamour that epitomizes the hotel.
Check rates and availability at The Wellesley >>