The Luxury Hotel Insider
The Luxury Hotel Insider:Exclusive luxury hotel deals, features and special rates from the luxury hotel experts at Five Star Alliance.
Named one of Tripbase's Best Luxury Travel Blogs for 2011, below are Five Star Alliance's newest articles featuring exclusive information on luxury hotels worldwide including special offers and deals at the world's best hotels.
1. Nolinski Paris - steps away from the Palais Royal Gardens, this boutique hotel opened earlier this year. Set in a Haussmanian Building, the pet-friendly hotel has a spa and brasserie. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests receive a welcome pastry or appetizer, and a smartphone to use during the stay with unlimited international phone calls and internet.
2. Victoria Palace Hotel - set in the 6th arrondissement, steps away from Rue de Rennes, this historic hotel has been a Paris landmark since 1913, the hotel offers understated Left Bank luxury, upscale amenities, and a centralized location with easy access to public transportation. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests making reservations with Five Star Alliance receive complimentary full breakfast for two, 40 Euro bar credit per room, and welcome chocolates.
3. Hotel du Louvre - overlooking the famous Louvre Museum, this historic property was built in 1855. There's the reknowned Brasserie du Louvre on-site, and the Bar offers Napoleon III style with jazz evenings. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests that book with Five Star Alliance receive a complimentary welcome cocktail.
4. La Tremoille - nestled along a quiet street in the heart of the Golden Triangle, combines a Haussman-era building with contemporary styling, for a modern retreat close to the Champs-Elysees, Georges V Avenue, and Montaigne Avenue. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests that book with Five Star Alliance receive a complimentary box of Laduree Macaroons.
5. Hotel Pont Royal - in the heart of Saint Germain des Pres, close to Cafe de Flore and the Musee d'Orsay, the hotel offers original painintgs by Beaux Arts students, Parisian views, and L' Atelier de Joel Robuchon with new French cuisine. Five Star Alliance Perk: guests making reservations with Five Star Alliance receive daily buffet breakfast for two, WiFi and on-demand video, plus a 30 Euro beverage credit.
Here are Three Boutique Hotel options in New Orleans:
1. The Audubon Cottages provide a historic setting in the French Quarter, with one and two bedroom suites set within seven private cottages. Offering a high level of service, guests have full access to additional amenities at the Dauphine Orleans Hotel including valet parking, fitness center, and continental breakfast. Continue below the photo.
Check rates and availability at the Audubon Cottages >>
2. Set in the French Quarter, the iconic Bourbon Orleans Hotel offers a historic venue that recently underwent a multi-million dollar transformation. Classically furnished, guest rooms are designed for the modern traveler with plush pillowtop beds and walk-in showers. Steps away from Bourbon and Royal Streets, the hotel has a private courtyard with an outdoor pool, plus the Roux on Orleans restaurant. Read more below.
Check rates and availability at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel >>
3. Modern and trendy, the Hotel Le Marais is a chic hotel in the French Quarter. Combining a historic backdrop with contemporary styling, the trendy bar Vive! features signature cocktails, and a chic lounge that opens to a French Quarter courtyard with a heated outdoor pool and lounge space.
Check rates and availability at Hotel Le Marais >>